Grant Thornton Business School
As a training institute with more than ten years experience in education, Grant Thornton Business School (GTBS) has become a prestigious tertiary education institution in Mauritius and is considered as a premium tuition provider in the finance, accounting and management fields.
From basic to advanced courses, seminars and workshops, Grant Thornton Business School strives to provide executives and young professionals in both the private and public sector, with education opportunities and continuous professional development.
Grant Thornton Business School is set to become a centre of excellence for quality teaching and learning in Mauritius and the Indian Ocean and Africa region and is registered with the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) with accreditation of the ACA Qualification from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
a. The ACA qualification
- A professional qualification which is valued by highly reputed businesses locally and worldwide. Learn more on ACA Qualification https://careers.icaew.com/how-to-become-a-chartered-accountant
b. Why ACA?
- Great Earning potential compared to any other Accountancy qualification
- Global recognition
- Chartered Profession – use the title “ICAEW Chartered Accountant” distinguishing you from other accountants
c. Entrance Requirement
- 2 A-levels or
d. How is the ACA Qualification Structured?
- 450 days of practical work experience– offering invaluable insights into the realities of a career in chartered accountancy.
- 15 exam modules* – covering a broad range of topics including: financial management, law, assurance and business strategy.
- Professional development– preparing you to successfully handle different situations that you’ll encounter throughout your career.
- Ethics and professional scepticism– providing you with the skills to work under close scrutiny and be confident you are making the right decisions.
e. Course structure :
ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (ICAEW CFAB)*
- The first six modules of the ACA also make up a stand-alone qualification, ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business. This can be completed independently of the ACA.
- ICAEW CFAB is a globally-recognised qualification in finance, accounting and business. It is open to everyone and can be completed with Grant Thornton Business School.
- The six exams can be completed in any order and are assessed via computer-based assessment our local exam centres. As you pass each module, ICAEW will send you a certificate of achievement.
- ICAEW CFAB can be achieved in 12 months and upon completion, you will receive your ICAEW CFAB qualification certificate. You can then go on to complete the rest of the ACA qualification if you want to.
Grant Thornton Business School is also registered by the Mauritius Qualifications Authority (MQA) and the Human Resouces Development Council for non-awarding short courses. Click here to view our non-awarding courses. [ 95 kb ]
Our Contacts details
Grant Thornton Business School
4th Floor | City Centre Building | 31, Corner Corderie and Leoville L'homme | Port-Louis 11602 | Mauritius
T (+230) 260 0170
E firstname.lastname@example.org | W www.grantthornton.mu